Pneumatic tube system design
We have designed pneumatic tube systems for buildings ever since the early 1990’s, and are very experienced with very large and extremely demanding sites. Being manufacturer-independent, we can always design a tube system that is a perfect match for the site in question. We can proudly say we are Finland’s leading design company in this field.
Typically, our tube sites are hospital buildings and hospital complexes. Some of the medical facilities we have designed the pneumatic tube systems for include:
- HUS New Children’s Hospital
- HUSLAB laboratory building in Meilahti, Helsinki
- HUS Meilahti Hospital district (various hospitals), Helsinki
- HUS Jorvi Hospital, Espoo
- Espoo Hospital (Jorvi)
- Tampere University Hospital (TAYS)
- Turku University Hospital (TYKS)
- Future Hospital OYS 2030, Oulu
- Lapland Central Hospital, Rovaniemi
- Central Finland Hospital Nova, Jyväskylä
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Would you like more information about our services?